Friday, March 8, 2013

An Amazing Opportunity to Exchange Ideas


Cypress Trees
University of Tokyo Chiba Experimental Forest
Thanks to the Center for the Environment at PSU, I had the opportunity to travel to Tokyo to work with Mark on my thesis in January. Mark is there on a Fulbright Fellowship until July. While I was there, I gave a presentation on the LoVoTECS network. Citizen Science is a new concept of which many of the students and professors were not familiar. They had many questions about how the networked functioned and were "envious" about how much data we are able to collect through our network. So, I wanted to extend my gratitude in participating in such a novel study! Here are just a few of the highlight pictures!
Wonderfully fresh and adventurous Sushi!
 
Undergrad, Graduate, PhD and Post Doc Students
They were extremely welcoming, gracious and entertaining!
 


 






No comments:

Post a Comment